The body responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data within the meaning of the GDPR is
NETxAutomation Software GmbH
+43 7242 252 900
Personal data will be processed by us only if you inform us of these voluntarily, for example
- by registering with us,
- contact us in the context of a request, order or conclusion of a contract (e.g. by e-mail),
- or if there is another legitimate reason (Art. 6 GDPR).
The data processing, namely storage, analysis, processing and use is to fulfill the respective purpose, for example:
- the registration,
- the newsletter dispatch,
- operating the website with information, presentation and offering of our products and solutions,
- development and improvement of our products, tailored to your needs,
- sending informational material and advertising,
- online training,
- records of your interactions with us, e.g. if you send an e-mail, make a support request, report a problem or otherwise contact us,
- when you interact with one of our sales representatives at a trade show or customer site,
- creation and sending of individual offers,
- the processing of an order, the contract concluded with you, including billing and distribution
- averting identity theft, interfering with our rights (copyright, patents, trademarks, etc.),
- prosecution and defense against contractual or legal claims,
- or other purposes permitted by Art. 6 GDPR.
We use the personal data provided by you only as far as your data is necessary for the fulfillment of the respective purpose, and / or this is permitted by law (e.g. the sending of advertising and information material to existing customers).
For the processing of your personal data, we use the following software products:
2.2.1 CRM-system „OrgaMax“
For sales support we use the CRM system "OrgaMax". In addition to your contact details (salutation, first and last name, position if available, telephone number, e-mail address), this system also includes sales-specific data such as offers, order confirmations, invoices, etc. saved.
deltra Business Software GmbH & Co. KG
2.2.2 CMS "Joomla"
This website is based on the open source content management system "Joomla". All data required for registration (see 3.3) are stored on our server.
- Your consent acc. Art 6 (1) (a) GDPR in the context of registration.
- Contract initiation and fulfillment acc. Art 6 para 1 b GDPR. To process your order to the fullest satisfaction, we need your data.
- Marketing and advertising acc. Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. As an interested party to our offer, we would like to keep you up-to-date and well informed about innovations and offers of our products.
- The processing is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR, which we are subject to.
- The processing is for the protection of our legitimate interests, but only so far as the interests, fundamental rights or fundamental freedoms of the person whose data we process outweigh.
We retain your personal information for as long as we need the data for the above purposes, or we are required to do so by law. Thus, this period depends on your interactions with us. For example, if you make a purchase from us, we will collect a record of your purchase for the period required for billing, tax and warranty purposes.
We collect information about you when you use this website. We automatically collect information about your usage and interaction with us and register information about your computer or mobile device. We collect, store and use data about every access to our online offer (so-called server log files). The access data includes name and URL of the retrieved file, date and time of retrieval, amount of data transferred, message about successful retrieval (HTTP response code), browser type and browser version, operating system, referrer URL (i.e. the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider.
We use these log data without assignment to you or other profiling for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, security and optimization of our online offer, but also for the anonymous recording of the number of visitors to our website (traffic) and the extent and nature of use of our website and services.
In the following, we will inform you about the content of our newsletter as well as the registration, shipping and statistical evaluation procedures as well as your right of objection. This refers both to our newsletter and the update information we offer. For the sake of simplicity, this is summarized in the following explanations under the term "newsletter".
By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to the receipt and the procedures described.
3.2.1. Content of the newsletter
We only send newsletters, e-mails and other electronic notifications with advertising content ("newsletter") if the recipients have the consent or if we are authorized by law to do so.
Our newsletters contain information about
- our products, new interfaces and features,
- training and tutorials,
- fairs and events,
- sales actions,
- international reference projects and best practice examples,
- and other exciting topics around NETxAutomation.
The so-called update-info is a service offered by us, which informs you after the registration by e-mail about new versions of our software (changelog) as well as any fixes, improvements and new features. The update-info does not contain any advertising content in addition to the technical changes.
3.2.2. Double opt-in and logging
Registration for our newsletter is made by a double-opt-in procedure. After registering for our newsletter, you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm the registration details. This prevents people with foreign e-mail addresses from signing up for the newsletter.
To meet the legal requirements, your application will be logged. In addition to the user name and the specified e-mail address, the IP address and the login and confirmation time are also saved.
3.2.3. Use of the shipping service provider "AcyMailing"
The newsletter is sent by "AcyMailing" from "Acyba".
To subscribe to the newsletter, we need a username and an e-mail address. This information serves to personalize the newsletter.
3.2.5. Statistical survey and analyzes
Our newsletters contain a "web-beacon", a pixel-sized file that is retrieved from the server of "Acyba" when the newsletter is opened. First, technical information, such as information about the browser and your system, as well as your IP address and time of retrieval are collected.
This information is used to technically improve services based on audiences and their reading habits and access times. In addition, statistical surveys are made, ie. whether the newsletter was opened, when it was opened and which links were clicked.
The above information can be assigned to the individual newsletter recipients. However, it is not our intention to observe the behavior of individual users. Rather, the statistical evaluation serves to improve and adapt our content to the interests of our subscribers.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time or revoke your consent.
3.2.7. Legal basis Data protection regulation
We would like to inform you that, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable European Data Protection General Regulation (EU GDPR), the consents to the sending of e-mail addresses on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a, 7 GDPR and § 7 (2) no. 3 and (3) UWG.
The carrying out of the statistical surveys and analyzes as well as logging of the registration procedure are carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. In doing so, we are interested in using a user-friendly system that meets both the expectations of users and our interests.
You have the right at any time to obtain confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed. If this is the case, you have the right to obtain free information from us about the personal data you have stored together with a copy of this data. Furthermore, there is a right to the following information:
- the processing purposes,
- the categories of personal data being processed,
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are shared, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations,
- If possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored. If this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration,
- information about the origin of the data, if the personal data was not collected from you,
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and meaningful information on the logic involved, as well as the scope and intended impact of such processing on you.
You have the right to be informed about the appropriate guarantees under Article 46 of the GDPR in connection with the transfer if personal data are transmitted to a third country or an international organization.
You have the right to delete your personal data. We are obliged to delete personal data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- They revoke their consent on which the processing was based in accordance with Article 6 (1) GDPR (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- In accordance with Article 21 (1) of the GDPR, you object to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (2) GDPR.
- The personal data were processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or national law to which we are subject.
- The personal data were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8 (1) of the GDPR.
If we have made the personal data public and we are required to delete it, we shall take appropriate measures, including technical, to the data controller, to delete all links to the personal data, considering the available technology and the implementation costs inform.
If the following conditions are met, you have the right to demand that we restrict the processing:
- The accuracy of your personal information is contested by you for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal information.
- The processing is unlawful, and you refuse the deletion of personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of personal data.
- We no longer need your personal information for processing purposes, but you need the information to assert, exercise or defend your rights.
- You have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (1) GDPR, as long as it is not certain that the legitimate interest of our company outweighs yours.
You have the right to receive the personal information that you have provided us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer that information to another person without hindrance, provided that
- the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR or a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR; and
- the processing is done using automated procedures.
In accordance with paragraph 1, to exercise your right to data portability, you have the right to obtain that the personal data are transmitted directly by us to another controller, where technically feasible.
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data relating to you under Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) of the GDPR.
If personal data are processed by us in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
We are very concerned about the security of your data in the context of the GDPR. To safeguard your data, we maintain technical and organizational security measures that we always adapt to state-of-the-art technology.
In this case, disturbances, interruptions or failures cannot be excluded. However, the servers we use are regularly backed up carefully.
Basically, we only use your personal data within our company and do not forward it to third parties.
If and insofar as we engage third parties in the context of the fulfillment of contracts or legal requirements (such as logistics service providers), these personal data will only be received to the extent necessary for the provision of the corresponding service.
All data processing activities are generally carried out within the EU.
If the data are transferred to a third country, there is an adequate level of data protection based on an adequacy decision of the European Commission under Art. 45 GDPR.